Monday, March 15, 2010

New markets

yesterday, after a very full and productive weekend, I was sitting at a club with my friend listening to jazz and just enjoying resting my feet, when a couple got up and started dancing. wow, they were so good.
as we watched more women and finally a couple of men got up and started dancing, just having a great time. all these people were of the "baby boomer" age. ok, I thought, these people are here to have fun, dance, drink and spend some money and generally enjoy life. this is a niche market I want to get into and as the Universe always responds in my reading today I came across this brilliant article. have a read, it is just so true and correct
http://www.itsinthestarsonline.com/verve/_resources/The-old-generational-groups-of-Baby-Boomers-Generation-X-and-Y-need-rethinking.pdf
I'm in guys!
Whats the next step?

No comments:

Post a Comment